Please read the following terms and conditions as your use of service of fabikat.com is subject to your approval of and fulfillment with the following terms and conditions.
ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT.
fabikat.com reserves the right to accept or reject your registration. If you have registered with us with your valid email address and mobile number, we will inform you by email at earliest to confirm receipt of your order and email you again to confirm details and therefore process the order.
You may use this site only if your age is over 18 years. We (fabikat.com) reserve the right to terminate or refuse to provide you with access to fabikat.com discover that you are below the age of 18 years.
Unless otherwise specified, the materials on fabikat.com are directed solely at those who access this website from India. Fabikat deliver products in India only and will not be liable for any claims relating to any products ordered from outside of India. Those who choose to access the website outside India are responsible for compliance with Local laws applicable.
By using the services of fabikat.com you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
Account and Registration
We request you to update the account details whenever required and not to share account information with others for the security reasons. In case of any suspected breach please contact us at email@example.com immediately. We may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account without any liability to fabikat.com if we believe there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse.
You also agree to:
1. Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself to fabikat.com website during the registration process.
2. fabikat.com will have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the website if you provide the incorrect or untrue information. Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
Pricing, Promotions & Coupon Codes
Fabikat.com shall provide the accurate product and pricing information, yet typographical errors might occur.
We cannot confirm the price of a product until after you order.
If a product is listed at an incorrect price or information due to an error, fabikat.com shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been dispatched. In the above case fabikat.com may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Unless the product ordered by you has been dispatched, fabikat.com will have the right to revise the price of the product and write to you for further instructions using the e-mail address provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and inform you of such cancellation. In the event that fabikat.com accepts your order the same shall be debited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email that the payment has been processed. In any case the payment may be processed prior to fabikat.com dispatch and If we have to cancel the order for the product that you have ordered after we have processed the payment, the same amount will be reversed back to your account.
For any returned or undelivered orders, partial or whole, the user will not be eligible to avail of the offer used to purchase the original order.. The refund/replacement process would only be initiated once all the products have been returned.
We may provide samples and gifts to our customers; these samples/gifts will not be eligible for return/replacement/refund under any circumstances.
Coupon Codes & Other Offers
To make the best use of the coupon code offers, please read the following terms and conditions given below:
1. Coupon Codes & Other Offers will be valid upon application of the coupon code at the time of placing order.
2. Coupon Codes & Offers will be valid till the date communicated or till stocks last on the applicable products, whichever happens earlier.
3. Coupon Codes & Other Offers will not be valid on all products unless otherwise mentioned.
4. A Coupon Codes & Offers can be used only once per user unless otherwise mentioned.
5. A Coupon Codes & Other Offers cannot be clubbed with any other coupon code or with any other offer.
6. A coupon will offer the stated discount of the coupon code or the discount already stated on the product whichever is higher unless otherwise mentioned.
7. Coupon codes shared individually with a user will be applicable on purchase made by that particular user only.
8. The website reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of any coupon code any time without prior intimation.
9. Shipping / Cash on delivery rules and charges apply on the net amount payable upon application of the coupon code unless otherwise mentioned.
10. Cashback coupons are valid for next purchase as per the conditions mentioned with the Cashback offer.
The fixed shipping charge of Rs. 75 is applicable on all orders below Rs. 499.
Transactions & Cancellations
Minimum Order Value
To place an order on fabikat.com the minimum order value has to be more than Rs. 349.00
Credit/Debit Card Details
Under no circumstances you shall use a credit/Debit card which is not lawfully owned by you and you further agree and undertake to provide the correct and current valid credit/debit card details to us. The card details will not be utilized and shared by us with any of the third parties.
Fraudulent /Declined Transactions
We reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such person(s) for fraudulent use of the Site and to recover the costs of goods, collection charges and lawyer’s fees for any of the unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
Cancellations of the orders
In case the customers cancel the order and the order has not been shipped by fabikat.com, we shall cancel the order and refund the amount if paid for the product. For the orders already been shipped out by fabikat.com will not be cancelled and you will have to check our return policy on those orders.
Cancellation by fabikat.com
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at our sole discretion. We may also ask for further verification or any other information may require before accepting the order. Some situation may include mis pricing of the product or wrong information of the product. We may also contact you for any portion of the order gets cancelled. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by fabikat.com and agree to our decision concerning the cancellation.
While availing any of the payment method/s offered by us, we are not responsible or take no liability of whatsoever nature in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you.
All payments made against the purchases/services on fabikat.com by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees; fabikat.com does not accept any other form of currency.
Customers made successful registration on our website has the right to write reviews on our website. Below are the guidelines for product reviews:
1. Be Precise and Specific
2. Always keep all the details provided well settled and explained
3. A good review should serve the most basic purpose
4. Proofread your review accurately.
Avoid while writing a review
fabikat.com reserves the right to not include the product review that include any one or more of the following :
1. Inappropriate content – like promotional information or phone numbers.
2. Information not related to product.
3. Inaccuracies in product information.
5. Copying and pasting text
6. Comments on other reviews posted on the product page.
7. Foreign language content.
8. Obscene content.
9. Irrelevant user IDs or email ids used for posting reviews.
You Agree and Confirm
1. That you will use the services provided by fabikat.com and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Site and transacting on the Site.
2. You will provide true, accurate, complete and current information in all instances where such information is requested of you
3. To compensate fabikat.com for any extra cost incurred for redelivery in case any mistake made by you.
4. After placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
You may not use the Site for any other purposes like harassing, abusive, vulgar, breaching any applicable laws, interfering or disrupting networks or enjoyment of the site, etc
fabikat.com makes every effort to capture high resolution images of our products to display the design and colors of the product so that you get a feel of the actual design details and colors of our products that appear on the Site as accurately as possible. However, the designs and colors will depend on your monitor or other display situations.
When you visit the Site or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You hereby provide your consent to receive communications from us electronically.
Modification of Terms & Conditions of Service
Eligibility and Registration Requirements
1. You must be over the legal age (18 years).
2. Members must be human: no machines, scripts, or automated services may be used to participate in this program.
Copyright & Trademark
Fabikat.com reserves all intellectual property rights for everything located on or in this Site can be used only with fabikat.com permission of the copyright and/or trademark owner. DISTRIBUTING, LINKING, COPYING, TRANSMITTING, POSTING, DEEP LINKING, OR ELSE MODIFYING OF THIS SITE OR ANY OF THE MICROSITES WITHOUT OUR WRITTEN CONSENT OF.com IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Any violation of this policy may result in a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right infringement that may subject End User to civil and / or criminal penalties.
All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Website (referred as the ‘Contents’) are solely for personal, non-commercial use. The Content and software on this Website may be used only as a shopping resource.
Access to this Website does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner.
References on fabikat.com Website to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party websites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply fabikat.com endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service.
fabikat.com is not responsible for the content of any third party websites and does not make any representations concerning the content or correctness of material on such websites. The compilation of all the Content on this Website is protected by Indian and international copyright laws and is the exclusive property of fabikat.com.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless fabikat.com, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to fabikat.com or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or fabikat.com. You may terminate this agreement anytime by writing us that you no longer wish to be associated with website. fabikat.com may terminate this agreement any time without notice and accordingly deny your access to the website. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product already ordered from the Website or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimers
Fabikat.com website is provided without any warranties or guarantees and in an “As Is” condition. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Site.
We provide the content from other internet websites or resources and we try our best to provide the content and material included on the website is correct, high quality and reputable, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. fabikat.com and its partners will not be responsible for any errors or omissions, reliability, completeness of any content, communications provided or that the operation of the website will be error free or uninterrupted.
Without prejudice to the generality of the section above, the total liability of fabikat.com to you for all liabilities arising out of this User Agreement is it in tort or contract is limited to the amount charged to you, against the value of the products ordered by you.
To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, we or our suppliers shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the Site, its services or this User Agreement.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation,
Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, ‘flooding,’ ‘spamming’, ‘mail bombing’ or ‘crashing;’
Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. fabikat.com will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website or any activity being conducted on this Website. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Website other than the search engine and search agents available from fabikat.com on this Website and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Internet Explorer).
1. Without prejudice to any other provision herein, we will not be liable for any loss, damage or penalty as a result of any delay in or failure to deliver or otherwise perform hereunder due to any cause beyond the our control, including, without limitation, acts of the End User, embargo or other governmental act, regulation or request affecting the conduct of fabikat.com ‘s business, fire, explosion, accident, theft, vandalism, riot, acts of war, strikes or other labor difficulties, lightning, flood, windstorm or other acts of God.
2. This entire Agreement and any operating rules for the Website established by fabikat.com constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof.
3. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder is a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The failure of either party to exercise any of its rights under this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver or forfeiture of such rights or any other rights provided hereunder.
4. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall be of no legal force or effect.
5. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions contained in this Agreement and the remaining portions of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
6. This Agreement will be governed by laws of India, subject to the Courts in Jaipur, Rajasthan without reference to conflict of laws principles, if any.
7. We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.